Frasca VRForum468VOLO_VRGeneral468TigerTugsVRForumGen468Helicopter Academy
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Can't believe it took me fifteen years to think of this!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:13

Take a book light and clip it to the headset hangar, it makes an excellent map light!

,...you know, for those of you still suffering with that red atrocity that Robinson hung back there.

Incidentally my new "map light" is shaped like the Millenium Falcon (the things you find online huh?) I can point it at the chart, or at a dimly lighted guage (like that little window in the altimeter that's so damn hard to read at night) and it stays put,...its frickin' awesome! :D
  • Wally and TomPPL like this

Well after fifteen and a half years they finally went from saying "the pilot shortage is coming", to "the pilot shortage is here!"  Yep, 2018, year of the pilot shortage!  

,...didn't seem that big a shortage though?  In fact if you blinked, you'd of missed it,...me, I was out taking a wiz,...dammit!  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

NFCVRGeneral200Spectrum_VRGeneral468BE_VRGen200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200HeliHelmetsMaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200AMTC - GeneralGenesys VRForum200_General