1 reply to this topic

#1 67november

67november

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:39

first you have to have the pic on your computer, the srcoll down to file attachment, click browse double click the pic you want to post then click add to post and click add reply.
spinning wings are better than fixed.

#2 rotor91

rotor91

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:Wife, OCEAN, and anything helicopters.

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:46

first you have to have the pic on your computer, the srcoll down to file attachment, click browse double click the pic you want to post then click add to post and click add reply.

I've also posted them on www.photobucket.com(free to join). When you click the insert image(tree icon), a window pops up, you highlight your URL from photobucket(copy and paste), and hit OK. You won't see your photo, just the URL. If you hit enter, and go the line below your URL, you can add text explaining the photo, and keep repeating this process. You can upload as many pix as you want to photobucket. I've noticed by doing it this way, you don't have a thumbnail, but an actual full size photo when I post them on VR. Also bucket will downsize your photo, if it's high rez!

R91

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GuidanceVRFTForum200Precision_FTForum200VOLO_VRFT200UNDVRFTForum200Hillsboro2014_200VRFTRorumAnthelion_VRFTForum200Arkansas Helicopters VR FT200JerryTrimble702HeliVRFT200