If you haven't seen it yet, check out Mean Green Machines on the Green Planet Discovery cahnnel. One episode features a comparison between the B206 and EC120. They run through a number of competitions including glide slope distance during auto rotation, performance in a confined area and an obsticle course of cones. Lots of great video footage. Enjoy

Yeah that was a cool show. I just happened to come accross it one random saturday morning a while back and thought it was pretty cool. However, both pilots were very skilled, and i have no room to judge either of their skills since i am far inferior, but i think the competition would have been better had they used one very skilled pilot to fly both ships, cause there was an obvious difference in the cone drill. But that aside, it was def a very cool show to watch!

That sounds like a good show, I unfortunently missed it, but I'm going to TiVo it. It took me forever to find the showtimes, so here they are according to the website so others don't have to go through the trouble of trying to find them.

Jul 12 19:30et

Jul 13 03:30et

Jul 13 11:30et

and that's it for July...

Here.......

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/mean-g...hine-06077.html

Edit.... website sucks, can't veiw. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

Yeah their website isn't the greatest, that's why it took me like an hour earlier to find the stupid times. It's still not easy even though I know how to get them now. But anyway.Here are the times from the website

So I just finished watching the show... I wasn't all that impressed with how it was setup. Too much drama and over exageration. Not to mention not a fair compairison, but oh well it was great watching helicopters fly around for 20mins. The snowmobile one that was on before it was pretty good, it was a little more of a fair fight. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the show, and I might watch some other ones eventually.