Distance learning Masters

Mungo5

Hello All,

I've been hunting for an online Masters course related to rotary aviation? I've heard a couple of people mention the University of Utah, but a hunt round their website doesn't reveal anything related.

Is anyone currently studying for a masters or the like, related to the industry? Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks in adv.

Mungs

Hello All,

I've been hunting for an online Masters course related to rotary aviation? I've heard a couple of people mention the University of Utah, but a hunt round their website doesn't reveal anything related.

Is anyone currently studying for a masters or the like, related to the industry? Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Thanks in adv.

Mungs

Try out Westminster College of SLC. They have a very strong aviation program for non traditional students, but not sure of Graduate levels. ERAU Prescott is now offering a Graduate program as I understand it. Also check out Utah State University and their aviation program.

Cheers

Rotorrodent

University of North Dakota offers a distance learning MS in Aviation... it's more geared toward Management and airlines, but you can take what you want from it and gear it towards rotary aspects if you want(at least for thesis/independent study, don't think there's any direct Rotory class electives).

University of North Dakota offers a distance learning MS in Aviation... it's more geared toward Management and airlines, but you can take what you want from it and gear it towards rotary aspects if you want(at least for thesis/independent study, don't think there's any direct Rotory class electives).

Yeah, there is no Rotory specific related graduate classes at UND, But we do have a couple Masters options.

Main website HERE

Masters information HERE