Thanks to all

ALCON,

I would like to thank the frequent members/visitors of these forums. I submitted my WOFT packet for the March board. The wealth of information on this site and others has been extremely helpful during my process. I've never posted anything but gained much useful information regardless. It took me about a year trying to get my packet perfect (deployed during some of it) until I realized I need to just submit it and see what happens. Current Stats:

- 7 yrs TIS

- SSG

- 112 AFAST

- 121 GT

- 288 APFT

- deployed twice- both sandbox's, 3 ARCOMS, 2 AAMS, VUA, promoted in secondary zone each rank, above average NCOER's (only 3 though).

I'm not sure how I'll hold up compared to other active duty WOFT/WOCS candidates because most sites seem tailored to the civilian process. Regardless of the outcome though this site has been a tremendous help. Hopefully I'll be asking questions in a few weeks in order to prepare for WOCS and WOFT. Thanks again!

Best of luck on the selection, Josh!

I think the active component selections are between March 14-18, so we've both got two weeks or so before we hear anything (I'm applying on the civilian side). Even if you were applying as a civvy, your stats sound pretty competitive. I hope you get picked up, and thank you for your service.

Best of luck on the selection, Josh!

I think the active component selections are between March 14-18, so we've both got two weeks or so before we hear anything (I'm applying on the civilian side). Even if you were applying as a civvy, your stats sound pretty competitive. I hope you get picked up, and thank you for your service.

Thank you and yes the active component board is the 14-18, I'm not holding my breath but it's hard not to be anxious. Good luck to you also!