In memory of Dennis Studevant

Parafiddle

Received this in an email. Didn't know this gentleman, but passing along for your awareness:

To Our Valued Friends and Customers:

As some of you already know our owner and mentor Dennis Sturdevant passed away on Thursday March 17th after a short 2 month fight with liver cancer. We would like to say thank you to those who have already contacted us and let us know that they have us in their thoughts and prayers.

We would like to also invite you to join us in celebrating Dennis's life on Saturday March 26th at 11am at the Newberg Christian Church, located at: 2315 Villa Rd, Newberg OR 97132

There has been a memorial fund for missions set up at Newberg Christian Church in Dennis's honor.

Precision will continue to offer professional aviation services keeping the mentality and disciplines that Dennis taught us in his 28 years as Owner and President. We thank you for your business and friendship that many of you have offered us over the years and look forward to a continued relationship with you.

Thank You,

Nancy, Tyler, & Mitchell Sturdevant

• Like 3

I receive the same one, I didn't know this Gentleman either, But all my though are with his family and relatives.

Renaud

• 4 weeks later...