Reporting to Rucker with Proper Documents (MSAF)

Ok, so I have registered on msaf.army.mil so that I could be rated by leaders, peers, and subordinates. The WOCC page states that I MUST have 13 replies to complete the activity. Of the 30 I have sent out, only 1 has replied. That is after sending reminder notifications twice. I started the even on 5 October with a deadline of 18 December. Kind of bummed that, even when contacted before hand, people will not fill this stuff out. Has anybody had problems with this? If so, how did you handle it? Did you just go to Rucker with whatever you had available?

~Jake~

I had the same problem, so I can tell you what the process was like a year and a half ago. Keep in mind that stuff can change quick.

For our class, they didn't really care if you had replies from other people. They wanted the print out of your self assessment deal. Can't remember what it was called. I was able to take care of the requirement while waiting to start WOCS as a snowbird.

Good luck, and don't stress. Most issues you have going into WOCS are easily resolved during the course and not a "no go" type of situation.