IE/CFII Help

Matt321

Looking for an experienced CFII to PM me. I'm a military IP/IE and a CFII with NO civilian instrument training experience. I'm going to begin training students in a couple of months at a local school and have been asked to be the 141 Instrument Chief Pilot as well as start the program. If you can spare the time, I'd really appreciate the help. I'll be giving instruction in a R44II. Thanks.

• Like 1

If you dont have it already, or if you do, the Robinson training guide is a great foundation to use for construction of a syllabus. Take it and modify it to suit the specifics of your school. What other types of questions do you want addressed?

Thanks - I've looked through the guide Robinson provided and have used some things from it. I dumped a whole bunch of questions on those that sent me a PM and very much appreciated their help. I didn't want to put all the questions in a thread because then every tom dick and harry would be throwing their 2 cents in and I'd have to weed through the posts just to find an answer. My questions arose because the school I work for is trying to get a college program started as well as 141 approval for each course. I'm working on the flight portion for the college piece right now and have been asked to get the 141 ball rolling for instruments as well and step in as Inst chief when the program starts. And I'm doing it part time - so I don't exactly have a ton of time to spare digging.