Advice on Improving Packet

Hello everyone,

My name is Charlie, I have spoken with a few of you throughout the forums sporadically throughout the year with questions. I have been interested in the program for some time now, but I have finally gotten my LASIK done and am now preparing all the documents I need before I go to a recruiter (Trying to get all the things Lindsey listed in her guide). My biggest issue right now is my lackluster GPA which is currently at 2.6 (tried my luck with engineering, didn't pan out well), which is why I am looking for advice on how to boost up my resume and make up for it. I have already signed up for the Flight Club which offers free ground school lessons with membership, and the Weightlifting Club at my University for the Fall 2018 semester. I have also managed to get an internship with the police department this Summer. My PT score was 290 in my mock tests a few weeks ago, but a broken jaw has set me back quite a bit as far as conditioning goes. Any advice for sprucing up my mediocre packet would be greatly appreciated!

TL;DR Basically i'm in decent shape, my GPA sucks, and I need to find out ways to help balance out my packet before I apply.

Sincerely,

Charlie N.