Command Aviation in Bellingham,WA, Canadian resident looking for schools in USA

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum. Been thinking about learning to fly helicopter for quite a while. I was born in Bangladesh but currently moved to Canada as a permeant resident. From my initial research i see its a lot cheaper to get a PPL in USA than in Canada. I do not plan to work as pilot, for me its mostly going be a recreational use.

I was thinking relocating near any of the USA/Canada land border and drive my way to the school in USA, 2-3 times a week and take classes and get my PPL in USA. I do have a multiple entry business visa from the usa valid for next 3 years so I should be able to finish my PPL by then. Due to my residency day count, i cant really move to usa, i need to commute from canada to usa for the time being. I have been looking at Command Aviation in Bellingham,WA. its about 1 hour 20 mins drive away from Vancouver where i plan to stay, it will be a long commute but i think i can do it if its 2-3 days a week for a year or so. Does anybody have any  experience in with them? Please do share.  

Please also recommend me ano other good schools for my situation nearby. Thank you very much for you time.