Bell 206L4 not starting Two fuel pumps replaced

I have included a video of the start up, although I get a small rise and TOT she will not light off . It started to become erratic on startups six months ago and replaced a fuel pump after it would not start and it seemed to be OK but still a bit erratic on starting after about 10 flights she would not start again fuel pump again was replaced the next day it would not start again. They originally changed the fuel control unit, but that did not help !   It does not seem to be very steady as I add fuel. It’s somewhat erratic in the TOT jumps. It’s almost like something is sticking. I’m wondering if a bleed valve or some spring in the fuel control unit could be hanging up. Has anyone experienced something like this?

I'm just a dumb pilot who doesn't fly helicopters anymore but based on that fuel cloud I'd guess the igniter could be your problem.  I hear it, but that doesn't mean it's giving you a good spark.

Edited by SBuzzkill