Jump to content

Recommended Posts



I have a big problem!! I`m licensed Helicopter engineer on AS350 B3,B3+ and LAMA 315B (Helicopter and Engine) but I will fly Helicopters ! I have many experience on this Helicopter!! So I need a Flight shool and when I have my License I need a jop ! And I have one problem more because I have no Visum for USA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...