I'llwork for free!!!

A&P mechanic with FCC license looking for work in the Virginia area. There are three issues... one I will work for little or no money, do not require benifits or anything because I am still on active duty in the military. Second, I need it to be a part time job around 30 hours a week. And lastly, I am looking to gain experience with this job, more specifically type design experience to help me in the future.

If you think I could help you out for 4-6 hours a day in the morning, E-mail me... I'll do whatever,

kopterdoc@yahoo.com

If you take a job for free then you are adding to the ongoing problem that helicopter pilots face due to that attitude. Ex military pilots take low paying jobs just so they can fly and it depresses wages for everybody else. I hope you reconsider your positon and ask for at least the going rate for mechanics. I'm sure you can find out the going rate with a few phone calls. BB

CJ when I quit working as a car mechanic in 1999 to become a pilot I was making a hell of a lot more than $15 an hour. New car mechanics are making 40k a year now. It never ceases to amaze me at how short sighted people can be. Work for free as an A&P? Stay in the military then! BB