Gold Coast Helicopters, Glendale AZ

GOLD COAST HELICOPTERS

GLENDALE,ARIZONA

HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS SCHOOL? IF SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE QUALITY OF SERVICE AND TRAINING THAT IS PROVIDED? ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SCHOOL WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

FYI- I MAY ATTEND THIS SCHOOL TO OBTAIN MY CFI CERTIFICATE

THANKS

I Already Have my Commerical and Instrument rating and the reason I am looking into this particular school is due to the fact that there is a 2 month waiting list for CFI training at my current school. I just dont want to wait around and have to re-sharping my skills and knowlege, seems like it would be a waste of time and money. But on the other hand i dont want to recieve poor qualitity training either....

Thanks for the inquiry. Since I am the owner of GCH please feel free to contact myself or Thom Montgomery at 623 935 3388. As for the quality - we have an R-22 and C172 for training and like to feel that we give the quality training at a reasonable price. our website is www.goldcoasthelicopters.com.

We use the Army method of training - combining ground and flight to assimilate the student, making for a better learning environment. We use one on one ground anf fligth training. So give us a call and we will provide references or better yet come out an visit.

Bill Tresky