Looking for a Army Recuiter.

PilotLevi

Umm, I been thinking about WOFT lately and been gather information. Well whenever I go down to the recuiter office, they barely know anything about it. Anyways, Anyone here a good army recuiter that is willing to take time and help me with my Asvab, Afast and packet together?

Email me Fenderbassp@yahoo.com . Or reply

Thanks.

Levi

Umm, I been thinking about WOFT lately and been gather information. Well whenever I go down to the recuiter office, they barely know anything about it. Anyways, Anyone here a good army recuiter that is willing to take time and help me with my Asvab, Afast and packet together?

Email me Fenderbassp@yahoo.com . Or reply

Thanks.

Levi

Talk to Fraxpilot on the just helicopters moderated forum. I believe he is still an Army Aviator. You may also want to use the search feature over there as well. I think sometime in the past he has left info concerning who to talk to.

Well, go take the AFQT and see where you score.......then if you qualify, take the AFAST. Once you pass both, then you can worry about the packet.

Take it one step at a time. It's not going to require a special recruiter, but you will probably end up doing a lot of leg work on your own.