Utility Flying

ProudFather

Sorry,

But why isn't SHE posting these questions?

cr

Because she does her thing and I do mine. Sometimes we meet in the middle, sometimes not. I was asking the question just like I stated. The other poster turned it into a thing about my daughter, when it wasn't at all. I asked because I know a lot of pilots in that position and hear them talk about this all the time. I really was not asking for her at all but for all the pilots who wonder about all this. She thinks I'm wierd for even dealing with forums at all. She's too busy in the field instructing and has no time at all for this kind of thing. As far as I know, she has never even looked in any forum, much less posted.

This is my thing...

Because she does her thing and I do mine. Sometimes we meet in the middle, sometimes not. I was asking the question just like I stated. The other poster turned it into a thing about my daughter, when it wasn't at all. I asked because I know a lot of pilots in that position and hear them talk about this all the time. I really was not asking for her at all but for all the pilots who wonder about all this. She thinks I'm wierd for even dealing with forums at all. She's too busy in the field instructing and has no time at all for this kind of thing. As far as I know, she has never even looked in any forum, much less posted.

This is my thing...

PF, I am glad you asked these questions...as a newbie here, and to Aviation, I found the question and responses very informative and helpful. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I hope I'm not intruding since I don't know you, your family, or the situation. May I ask what happened?

No problem. She was in a very serious motorcycle accident, which like most was not her fault at all. Someone else not even seeing her and changing lanes right beside her.

During all this I've learned that probably 90% you of Heli pilots ride those death traps. As I told her and not sure at all if she heard me, why don't all you guys/gals stick to nice safe Helicopters and stay alive.........

It's not the rider, it's all the other idiots out there driving with their eyes closed, talking on their phones ect. Every time I see some young person scooting along, I almost cry and want to pull them over and show them pictures of her in the hospital. The whole thing was the worst experiance of my family's life.

Sorry for the rant.