AK time( the old catch 22)

mountain man

So i got about 10 months before i get my ticket but im trying to figure out the best carrer path. I want to work in AK but if you dont have the previous time you cant get a job and you cant get the time without a previous job and around and around we go. So the question being whats the easiest way to get AK time. I know cfii will be my first gig most likely but after that. what are companies looking for on your resume. thanks

So i got about 10 months before i get my ticket but im trying to figure out the best carrer path. I want to work in AK but if you dont have the previous time you cant get a job and you cant get the time without a previous job and around and around we go. So the question being whats the easiest way to get AK time. I know cfii will be my first gig most likely but after that. what are companies looking for on your resume. thanks

Easiest thing in the world. Get yerself 1000hrs, and sign on with a tour company up there. Heck, theres three companies in Juneau alone that are HUNGRY fer young pilots.... couple years, ya got multiple hundreds of hours... THAT my friend counts as Alaska time