CBP Air

Hi there, I am looking for any updated information about CBP Air. I submitted my app w/ ICE the end of 2003. After I had submitted my application I was recieveing correspondences for a good 5 months, it has been quiet ever since. If anyone has some info or phone # I can call I would appreciate it. About the time I sent in the app ICE/CBP/Customs were all mergering. Could they of misplaced or lost my packet...I hope not.

Thanks for any info.

Chris

Hi there, I am looking for any updated information about CBP Air. I submitted my app w/ ICE the end of 2003. After I had submitted my application I was recieveing correspondences for a good 5 months, it has been quiet ever since. If anyone has some info or phone # I can call I would appreciate it. About the time I sent in the app ICE/CBP/Customs were all mergering. Could they of misplaced or lost my packet...I hope not.

Thanks for any info.

Chris

http://aptap.forumco.com/default.asp

There is two pages of comments on this subject with current numbers and hiring dates.

APTAP (Army Pilot To Airline Pilot)