Need some opinions.

Does anyone have any experience with Helicopter Adventures Inc. / Bristow. I'm thinking about attending there flight school for the professional pilot program. I'm very curious what you guys in here think about Bristow / HAI. I like the 141 schools because I like the structured syllabus and the guidance. Has anyone had any problems with this flight school in the past and wouldn't mind discussing what happened? Or, is this one of the best civilian flight schools in the US? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Thomas.

Haven't heard anything bad about them hows that. I stopped in and spoke with a CFI (Concord, California location) a few weeks ago regarding my CPL/Instrument Rating. I'm seriously considering doing my Instrument Rating with them later on this year.

I had a buddy go over to Florida HAI and teach for them out there. He said it was a great outfit. He came from Quantum Helicopters out of Chandler AZ which was a school we both attended and was a great school, so for him to say that means alot. Then again he was teaching not attending so take that into concideration. Good luck!