r-44 time for 175 hr

i'm in the prelimenary stages of flying in upstate new york around the second week of june. We will fly from toledo ohio to upstate new york and remain their for around 7 days(you would be responsible for your own hotel room while in new york) then return to toledo ohio. we will be doing approx 8 or more hours of flying a day.below are the requirements

requirements= commercial helo with r-44 PIC endorsement

ideal candidate would have 200 hrs but not required

please p.m. me if interested and for the details of the flying we will be doing, as i stated it is for 175 hr unless you can talk me down.(will obtain between 50-60 hrs of flying)

i'm in the prelimenary stages of flying in upstate new york around the second week of june. We will fly from toledo ohio to upstate new york and remain their for around 7 days(you would be responsible for your own hotel room while in new york) then return to toledo ohio. we will be doing approx 8 or more hours of flying a day.below are the requirements

requirements= commercial helo with r-44 PIC endorsement

ideal candidate would have 200 hrs but not required

please p.m. me if interested and for the details of the flying we will be doing, as i stated it is for 175 hr unless you can talk me down.(will obtain between 50-60 hrs of flying)