Blade flexing/bending

I was browsing on Ebay and came across this nice looking Rotorway 162 turbine. In the picture that shows it in flight, it looks like the rotor blades look like scythes. Is it normal to see that type of flexing?

That's an optical effect from the camera - a photograph is is actually recorded from one side of the frame to the other which causes the bending effect on fast moving subjects.

The blades don't bend that way, but they do bend a lot in the vertical. One of the scariest movies I've ever seen was taken from a camera mounted on a UH1 rotor head, which looked out along the length of a blade and showed it in flight. The blade looked like a piece of cooked spaghetti, bending all over the place, and it wasn't a camera illusion like the above. Rotor blades flap all over the place.

James28, i am in the close protection business and his family are my clients. So my apologies that i do not "let the cat out" if ya get my drift ;)

Ya'll must be close to the gov.t cause that beut 109 has no Numbers. Real real close.. or real real small.. numbers..

I'd pay to have you watch my house..