**International Students** What School, What Visa??

Hello,

I have spent the last 3-4 months researching helicopter schools throughout the USA from East Coast to West Coast. I am from England and also had to look into different Visa options from F1, J1 and M1 types. I managed to get my US Medical in the UK and Fingerprints in the UK too. I spoke to many schools and helpful people then finally managed to come to USA and start to fly. As it happened (on my Green Card, another long story!)

So... I found forums like this very helpful on feedback on all sorts of questions. I would like to encourage everyone and all to take the time to write their feedback here and ask me questions about Visa, Flying in USA or immigration issues so we can help the future of others easier to locate a good flight school. Remember you have to be comfortable in the area too and consider all aspects of aircraft maintanence to one on one teaching and the everyday expense of insurance, eating, accomodation and cell phone!

Look forward to the open airwaves!

Edited by MarkRobinsonR22