269c intermit bumping feeling

markmiller

hi i fly a 269s just overhaul everything i feel a intermitting bump feels like in tail im sure its not any help here thanks mark

... allergic to punctuation?

How often does it happen? Does it "bump" in any particular direction?

I don't know if I'd like to be flying in that machine. I hear they're hard to fly when the t/r falls off.

... allergic to punctuation?

How often does it happen? Does it "bump" in any particular direction?

I don't know if I'd like to be flying in that machine. I hear they're hard to fly when the t/r falls off.

you may fly for hours and not feel anything,then all the sudden you will feel a bump almost like its in tail new -9 dive shaft.and dampener,talked with huges they say it sounds like sticking valve.have done lots manuevers trying to make it happen dont seem to matter. thanks mark please call if you have any ideas,thanks 321 624 3387

you may fly for hours and not feel anything,then all the sudden you will feel a bump almost like its in tail new -9 dive shaft.and dampener,talked with huges they say it sounds like sticking valve.have done lots manuevers trying to make it happen dont seem to matter. thanks mark please call if you have any ideas,thanks 321 624 3387

It's either a sticking valve, fouling plug or misfire in a magneto. When this happens, it will translate through out the drive train, and usually feels like it's coming from the tail.