Thegoodtimer

THEGOODTIMER

I WILL BE STARTING MY FLIGHT TRAINING AT THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY. MY INSTRUCTOR IS MY FRIEND WHO I SELL AUTO'S TO. HE HAS PARTNERED UP WITH A GENTLEMAN TO OPEN A NEW FLIGHT SCHOOL AND I WILL BE THE FIRST STUDENT. THEY HAVE GUARANTEED ME A JOB AND I AM CURIOUS WHAT TYPE OF PAY I SHOULD EXPECT AFTER OBTAINING ENOUGH HOURS TO WORK. THE CONTRACTS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TOO, CROP WORK, X-MAS TREES, AND OTHER GENERAL WORK INCLUDING C.F.I. THANKS FOR YOU'RE WEBSITE I AM LEARNING A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION.

TO ALL NEWLY JOINED AND REGISTERED MEMBERS:

Your first posts will be moderated. This helps us to control SPAM.

What this means to you is that your post will appear to be posted but will placed in a moderation list; hidden from the public. Moderators approve this new post list then you will see your post.

Verified VR Members avoid this moderator's queue.

might want to make a new post goodtimer and put it in the general helicopter forum. i wouldn't expect a high income like those working in the gom, probably less than 30k. but i'm not for sure, it's hard to judge. look around in the job listings area and see what some other employers are paying that might be comparable to the kind of work you will be doing. or you could ask your instructor, he probably has a good idea. i think cfi's make around 20 an hour. but um, here's a link to some payscales that someone showed me, maybe you can apply them to your situation somehow.

http://brian.hudson.home.mchsi.com/helopay...cales/index.htm

• 11 months later...
THEGOODTIMER

I WILL BE STARTING MY FLIGHT TRAINING AT THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY. MY INSTRUCTOR IS MY FRIEND WHO I SELL AUTO'S TO. HE HAS PARTNERED UP WITH A GENTLEMAN TO OPEN A NEW FLIGHT SCHOOL AND I WILL BE THE FIRST STUDENT. THEY HAVE GUARANTEED ME A JOB AND I AM CURIOUS WHAT TYPE OF PAY I SHOULD EXPECT AFTER OBTAINING ENOUGH HOURS TO WORK. THE CONTRACTS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TOO, CROP WORK, X-MAS TREES, AND OTHER GENERAL WORK INCLUDING C.F.I. THANKS FOR YOU'RE WEBSITE I AM LEARNING A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION.

So they promosed you a job did they. LOL! Don't they all.