Question on AAG

Bayou06

I see that AAG continues to advertise for pilots. How many aircraft does AAG have to support this demand for pilots? I have heard that they an above average turn-over. Why so? Pay, QOL, management? I can imagine the cost of living in the northeast is prohibitive.

I see that AAG continues to advertise for pilots. How many aircraft does AAG have to support this demand for pilots? I have heard that they an above average turn-over. Why so? Pay, QOL, management? I can imagine the cost of living in the northeast is prohibitive.

All the bloomin' acronyms in this industry! Argh! LOL BTW who is AAG? Thanks.

Thanks.

Nice crawler, I have a 79 Cherokee/350Chevy/ARB lockers....oh yeah and an R22. The R22 doesnt get stuck in the mud though....!!!!

Sorry, Hijacked the thread.

Nice crawler, I have a 79 Cherokee/350Chevy/ARB lockers....oh yeah and an R22. The R22 doesnt get stuck in the mud though....!!!!

Sorry, Hijacked the thread.

Nice! Where do you wheel it in decent rocks in SoCal. I grew up in Barstow, but I never got into the whole desert racing Baja style trucks.

I did all the conversion/build up of my Tacoma when I lived in Az. and made good money, I'd never be able to put 12k plus into a truck on what I'll eventually make as a heli pilot.

Yeah R22's don't see this too much......

IMG_3452.jpg

ahl.jpg

SV406929.jpg

17.jpg

24.jpg

31.jpg

I have custom width axles in custom housings, ARB's and a very long list of cool mods.

Anyway sorry to OP for the highjack, I couldn't help myself, I'm excited to be taking some time off next week for 12 days to go camping and wheeling back down in Az. Yay for tax returns from when I made money in 07.