VFR Kneeboard

I am trying to come up with an insert for my kneeboard and remembered there was a lot of usefull info on those VFR kneeboards. If anyone has one of those lying around and has a few minutes to post the pertinent information from it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried looking them up on the net but couldn't find a picture of one close up enough to make anything out.

I created one in Word for the Wings kneeboard. Got most of the info from the ASA VFR Kneeboard I originally bought and found to be too wide in the R22. I'll see if I can the doc.

I am trying to come up with an insert for my kneeboard and remembered there was a lot of usefull info on those VFR kneeboards. If anyone has one of those lying around and has a few minutes to post the pertinent information from it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried looking them up on the net but couldn't find a picture of one close up enough to make anything out.

I'm kinda amazed we have one laying around here!! It has the Phonetic Alphabet, VFR Cruising Altitudes, VFR Ceiling, Vis, and Cloud Clearance requirements, UTC Time Conversion, Light Gun Signals, Common VHF Freqs, and a VFR Flight Plan with the special equipment suffix. Wow, I've never looked at this thing before. Craziness....