intro questions

lfried

just so everyone knows im talking to heros on this forum! any info that anyone can supply me with is greatly appreciated! ill be starting commercial training in jan, tons of time to learn from you pros! what can you all supply me with that will help me come ground-school and actual flights? a big part of the ground course at this school will be meteorology, being so is there any books, websites, PDF's i can get my hands on prior to jan that will help me when the time comes? any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

lfried

just so everyone knows im talking to heros on this forum! any info that anyone can supply me with is greatly appreciated! ill be starting commercial training in jan, tons of time to learn from you pros! what can you all supply me with that will help me come ground-school and actual flights? a big part of the ground course at this school will be meteorology, being so is there any books, websites, PDF's i can get my hands on prior to jan that will help me when the time comes? any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

lfried

Look into the Test Prep testing software and see if they have it for the Commercial license. I used it for my written ATP exam and it supplies you with all the FAA exam questions, study that and you should pass the written exam with flying colors. Like I said I know they have it for the ATP written exam and I think they may have it for the commercial exam also.

Edited by flyingseapig