Anybody else hate fires? Training here in Nor Cal has been put on hold for the past week due to these fires that dont seem like letting up soon. There is about 1/4 mile of visablility so i'm grounded. Any else on here having their training affect due to the fires that seem to be scorching all of california?

Anybody else hate fires? Training here in Nor Cal has been put on hold for the past week due to these fires that dont seem like letting up soon. There is about 1/4 mile of visablility so i'm grounded. Any else on here having their training affect due to the fires that seem to be scorching all of california?

Just think, In a few years or more you'll be in a position to go up and fight them. Then you'll love fires!!!! B)

I've been flying at Bristow Academy in Concord, and above 2000' AGL, some pilots were mentioning it should be IFR. I did some around 1700-1900' AGL mon-wed, then did pattern work on thurs and today. But yeah, the haze is incredibly annoying, hardly much of a horizon :(. I can't wait for it to clear up :(