Commercial Checkride

So my commercial checkride is in 5 days. I just got my instrument rating a week and a half ago with about 150 hours TT. I already completed the commercial aeronautical experience requirements (XC, solo night, long XC...) before I started on the instrument. Since my instrument check I've been getting back to my commercial studying, and after about a week vacation today will be my first flight in a while brushing up on all my commercial maneuvers.

I'm honestly not to worried about the checkride for some reason though (for now anyways). Is there anything wrong with that? I mean my private and instrument checkrides were the two most nervous and worried times of my life. I know after a few flights this week brushing up on everything I'll be fine, but is there anything I should really be worried about? From what I've heard and know it's basically just like another private checkride but everything has to be perfect.

Any thoughts?

-Heli

Any thoughts?

-Heli

Yeah, I'm thinking your checkride is over and you aren't nervous anymore !! I know this morning was mostly IMC, but it opened up by 10 or so....hopefully you were up.

How did it go ?

Yeah, I'm thinking your checkride is over and you aren't nervous anymore !! I know this morning was mostly IMC, but it opened up by 10 or so....hopefully you were up.

How did it go ?

Well it should have been over sunday morning, but it ended up only being half over. We got through the oral just fine so I went out, did my preflight, and Dan came out and we were in the helicopter ready to go... 3VH wouldn't start. They just did the 100 hour the other day and overhauled the mags and long story short something was wrong and it wouldn't start.

So they took care of it and we gave it another shot this morning, and I am now a Commercial Pilot. It was just like another private checkride. No problem. Everything went well and ended with a perfect hover auto right on to the pad back at school.

Much better weather this morning too anyways.

Well it should have been over sunday morning, but it ended up only being half over. We got through the oral just fine so I went out, did my preflight, and Dan came out and we were in the helicopter ready to go... 3VH wouldn't start. They just did the 100 hour the other day and overhauled the mags and long story short something was wrong and it wouldn't start.

So they took care of it and we gave it another shot this morning, and I am now a Commercial Pilot. It was just like another private checkride. No problem. Everything went well and ended with a perfect hover auto right on to the pad back at school.

Much better weather this morning too anyways.

congrats ! :)

how exciting.

3VH wouldn't start. They just did the 100 hour the other day and overhauled the mags and long story short something was wrong and it wouldn't start.

Yeah, I was flying the 44 with Patrick yesterday and he told me. I hated hearing about the mag problem (especially on THAT ship !) however, big congratulations !

Goldy