Warrent Officer requirements

Can someone help me, I remember seeing the minimum scores for the ASVAB and AFAST somewhere, but I cant find them now. Also if I recall correctly, the minimum for the AFAST was a 90, and I just read a few threads down where someone got a 114, how is that possible to get higher than a 100? I thought it was a percentage of correct answers?

Can someone help me, I remember seeing the minimum scores for the ASVAB and AFAST somewhere, but I cant find them now. Also if I recall correctly, the minimum for the AFAST was a 90, and I just read a few threads down where someone got a 114, how is that possible to get higher than a 100? I thought it was a percentage of correct answers?

I believe AFAST minimum is 90 and you can score well into the 100's. ASVAB minimum GT score is 110.

It's possible to get higher than a 100 because it's not based on percentage, or percentile. Just a number of points. Just like the ASVAB scores.

And it's correct that the minimum is 90, and GT score on the ASVAB is 110. You also need to be able to receive a secret security clearance.