EC 120 Flight

I recently had the oppurtunity to fly with Mikemv on this board. All I can say is I learned a ton. When you get to spend two days with a guy who has over 40 years experience you tend to sop up a lot of information. Not only did I learn the helicopter I gained insight into how to be a pilot. It is more than just being the best stick in the world you have to have the right attitude to go along with it.

In short we started in Sun Valley then made it to ABQ the first day. The next day we pressed on to Texas Aviation in FTW. We then spent two days there going over every inch of the turbines that they had there. Mike was very thorough in his teaching and made sure that any questions I had were answered completely. The cool thing about this is he doesn't have to do this. He takes one of us along because he feels that he needs to give back to us young pilots coming up in the world.

More to follow...

Shane

I also heard back in the day that Lyn made a similar flight. Mike has been doing this for awhile.

Edited by shanesplanet