we're all going to be out of work!

Rogue

That is pretty cool! But. . . does it look as good in aviator glasses as I do? I didn't think so.

Work? your affraid of being out of a job??

I think we are all aware of what happens with the birth of "A-I". Once the machines become "aware" we are all doomed!

Neat toy non the less :D

ya know, Mr. 1 bad 32 ? ( wasn't 32 ford pretty bad too? or was that a chevy?) ANYWHO ! about yer car there in the picture?--sure is a nice one,, so? dont ya think it deserves a better "background" than a "junkpile" ? ! :o I mean C'mon, maybe a nice lake, some trees, a few naked---er i mean wild girls or animals? :rolleyes: altho? a rusty door & some old pallets is a nice to-u-c NAH ! go for the girls ! B)

Umm,, no.

personally i like these backgrounds better:

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

It show's the car's real perpose, whoopin A$$ and takin names! muahahaha

Hey 1 bad

What does that car turn in the 1/4 mile. It looks like its got plenty of zip to burn rubber!

Hey Pokey, when you gonna make it back to Minnesota for a visit?

ironranger

yes 1 bad, those other backgrounds do your 32 much more justice than that junk pile. But ? as they say: "behind every man's junkpile, someone is bound to park their treasure" errrr sompin' like that anywho :rolleyes: & yes ! how fast is that puppy in the 1/4 mile?

Ironranger, no plans in the works yet. Do they still work those iron mines? I remember when i was a kid watching the trains working in the pits & hauling ore.

On street tires my best is 12.7@118mph, here's an earlier vid from when i was still learning the car:

My best on drag radials is 11.9@122mph, here's some vid's with the DRs, and after i figured out how to use the two step:

http://media.putfile.com/300ZX-vs-Mustang

http://media.putfile.com/Red-300ZX-vs-M3-Vert

The car still has alot left in it. With trap speeds in the 120mph+ range, most cars are running low 11's and 10's.

My biggest issue is trying to get that little 181ci engine to move 3600lbs from a dead stop, i think my awnser is in the bottle ;)

Edited by 1badz32