Ready to sell out!

Well, I've got my commercial pilot's license as of yesterday. Got a call Monday afternoon that a check ride was scheduled for Tuesday morning -- at least that didn't give me much time to be nervous! I keep thinking about stuff I could have done better on the check ride, but it's sinking in and I can't wait to move on! CFI is going to be a whole new brand of fun... :D

HVG

RPM control in my 180 (chasing the needles too much) and (hot day, heavy examiner) got too close to my power limits faster than I expected.

Heavy examiner, like overweight? Yeah, that's not cool at all. I know for me, my primary flight instructor is a female and the fill-ins are males. Not a super big difference in performance but I can tell in the auto's there is a difference at the bottom. Just move on and the get next big fish!

Well, I've got my commercial pilot's license as of yesterday. Got a call Monday afternoon that a check ride was scheduled for Tuesday morning -- at least that didn't give me much time to be nervous! I keep thinking about stuff I could have done better on the check ride, but it's sinking in and I can't wait to move on! CFI is going to be a whole new brand of fun... :D

HVG

Congratulations!