full auto into Anaheim Stadium

Goldy

Apparently a MD/Hughes ship went into an auto / crossed over the 57 freeway and landed in the Anaheim Stadium parking lot last week ? So, I'm just wondering if any of our LE friends that fly down in OC heard about this?? OR maybe it was an LE ship ??

From the witness, it was a textbook auto to the ground...glad it was an empty parking lot and all seemed ok!

Goldy

Well Anaheim PD does auto's there all the time. I have never counted but several times a week to be sure. The city owns the stadium and the parking lot so it is a designated training facility. I wish I had a spot where I could go practice auto's when ever I wanted. Anaheim still has a 500 to go along with their A-Star and I am sure it is their training ship. I can assure you this is all routine. It is fun to watch if you happen to catch them while they are practicing.

Well Anaheim PD does auto's there all the time.

Hey Jeff, I was actually hoping you would respond since you're just a few miles away. I didn't know they used the parking lot for practice but more power to them !

Thanks,

Goldy