Dutch Antilles

Does anybody know what's required to work as a pilot on the islands of the Dutch Antilles in the Carribean? Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba, etc..

Is it JAR? Is a conversion from FAA required? Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the answer?

Thanks all.

Dodo

I don't know about the answer to your question but I used to live in Aruba for almost a year on a business Internship and I can share with you some fun things to do down there! Bon Bini Aruba!

Does anybody know what's required to work as a pilot on the islands of the Dutch Antilles in the Carribean? Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba, etc..

Is it JAR? Is a conversion from FAA required? Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the answer?

Thanks all.

Dodo

I bought the old Curacao Police R 22 a couple years ago, I know they upgraded to an R44 after only 200 hours of flying the 22...so I would guess some R44 time might help ! I heard an FAA license was allowed, but you really need to talk to someone currently flying down there.

Goldy