Nervous about my packet.....Is it good enough?

I just finished submitting my packet for the March board. Here are my basic stats:

-currently 3 years in the army, promoted to sergeant at 2 years 9 months ahead of my peers.

- 245 PT score (I'm very fit, just hate running)

-147 AFAST score

-114 GT score

-Competed in board competitions all the way up to the NARMC Best warrior competition

-67 college credits

-Warrior Leader Course complete

-2 strong LOR's (one from a CW5 Ralph Ferrell who was a former blackhawk instructor and very well known and another from the only active duty medal of honor awardee, col gordon roberts)

I am willing to send my packet to somebody if they are willing to look over it, I am just wondering what my chances are, I still lack deployment experience and am hoping that and my PT score don't hold me back.

I just finished submitting my packet for the March board. Here are my basic stats:

-currently 3 years in the army, promoted to sergeant at 2 years 9 months ahead of my peers.

- 245 PT score (I'm very fit, just hate running)

-147 AFAST score

-114 GT score

-Competed in board competitions all the way up to the NARMC Best warrior competition

-67 college credits

-Warrior Leader Course complete

-2 strong LOR's (one from a CW5 Ralph Ferrell who was a former blackhawk instructor and very well known and another from the only active duty medal of honor awardee, col gordon roberts)

I am willing to send my packet to somebody if they are willing to look over it, I am just wondering what my chances are, I still lack deployment experience and am hoping that and my PT score don't hold me back.

I have no idea what any of that means and I think it sounds like stats for a role playing character. But I did want to mention that the title would be much funnier if you would have said you where "Nervous about my package....Is it good enough?"

Good luck in whatever you are trying to do.