Hey guys-

I’ve been a lurker for some time now, and figured I would check in and thank all of you guys for your help.

I am Active Duty USAF (don’t hold it against me!!) and just got accepted in the May board (no do doubt due to all the help and information that I have found on this forum).

I was expecting to ship out for WOCS about four to five months after the May board, but got an email from the Rucker housing office informing me that I was on a tentative class roster for 11 August 2011. This seems a little quick compared to some of my other USAF counterparts, and I was just wondering how accurate this information is. I am thrilled that it could be a lot quicker than I anticipated, and will be ready if the information is correct, but I’ve seen some guys on this forum have to wait for nearly 6-8 months for orders.

Any insight would be appreciated! Again, thanks for all the help thus far, and for all the great information.

-Alex