"Just out to get your money" flight schools

^^^^ what Spike said, except for me, it was 'Midlife Clarity'. LOL

i have typed up my 2 cents worth and will post it tomorrow after i go thru it again to remove the ranting..

this is a good topic and Gary-Mike & Spike are spot on.. Spike, i hope you keep posting here on VR as you are a force of sincerity, experience and reason.

jmho,

dp

I've spent a couple of hours working on my latest 'rant' and just can't get it cleaned up, i have a lot to say about this and have kept my thoughts to my self for a long time.

I will get it finished tho and post it, because i think there are people out there that could use the info and i do care about this (and have good info to back up Gary-Mike).

I was also thinking that we should change this topic to one that goes to the positive, that is, post about the schools that AREN'T just about taking your money, instead of posting about the ones that are. However, i think there is argument for both approaches. I wonder where i would be now if i would have listened better to credible folks.. smiling, like my good friend John (Boatfixer Guy) back in the day.

I will get the post finished..

dp