Packet submissions??

So I'm trying to appear before a NG aviator board on 23 April and after jumping through hoops and multiple hurdles I thought I was good to go. However the recruiter I am working with says I cant appear now because the cutoff for packets for the 23 April board was 2 weeks prior. Last month after meeting with the SAO I was told my packet was ready and I was good to go pending an IST. There have been a few items I had to recently submit to my packet, but just found out yesterday there are a few things missing and If I did not submit them by COB I will miss the board, I was able to get the items but had an issue with the PT card. Turns out my old unit that sent the PT test failed to upload my most recent and the only one on file was from in country and just over 6 months. Also, does anyone know if height and weight need to be a separate memo? Anyone still submit packets within 2 weeks of board or been in a similar situation? I'm nervous I will miss this board due to this even though I know I can complete a PT test between now and the board.

Thanks for any insight in advance!