Flight Physical question

Good evening everyone had a quick question about getting waivers.  

I haven't had the flight physical yet but I know I would need a waiver for PTSD (zero meds or therapy in 3 years).  And I also know I possibly need a waiver for headaches.  Was seen 2 times I believe about 4 years ago at sick call and was just sent home with Tylenol so idk if that would be anything concerning.

My question is, is it hard to get waivers for this stuff or sense it's been so long should I even bring it up on my flight physical?  Thank you for the time!

On 5/13/2021 at 5:32 AM, Tyler McKay said:

Good evening everyone had a quick question about getting waivers.  

I haven't had the flight physical yet but I know I would need a waiver for PTSD (zero meds or therapy in 3 years).  And I also know I possibly need a waiver for headaches.  Was seen 2 times I believe about 4 years ago at sick call and was just sent home with Tylenol so idk if that would be anything concerning.

My question is, is it hard to get waivers for this stuff or sense it's been so long should I even bring it up on my flight physical?  Thank you for the time!

I received a waiver for cluster headaches but had to be referred out to Nero to get it blessed off. The PTSD may be harder but the only way to find out is to go through the process. 

good luck