I'm 50yrs old. I have a left above knee amputation and wear a prosthetic leg. I'm currently undergoing my Class 1 medical. Would I get work mustering on stations without having connections in the industry?

I'm abit of an anomaly here. I am really wanting to become a mustering pilot. Yes I am currently jumping through the hoops of Casa Medical and nearing the end before they decide if I can have a class 1 approved. I'm 50yrs old. I have an above knee amputation. I still work and walk etc like everyone else but with a slight limp. I have worked on stations in my younger years so I understand outback living and working conditions. How cattle move when mustering on horseback and motorbike. I don't have any connections in the industry as I currently work as a Pathology Collector. Would I get a chance to be offered work out on stations once I got my CPL Helicopter license's and all other requirements or would I be seen as a high risk? I've talked to Casa and they cannot give me any definitive answers. I have spoke to operators and flight schools but I thought i would see what pilots would suggest on here? I appreciate all advice and comments. Thank you