Pffft! There goes the neighborhood II.

tqn

Have been meaning to stop in and say "hey" for the longest time. :) Nice Web site you have going on at Vert Ref. Greetings to all of you whom I recognize. And not to worry; this newb has no intention of turning these Forums up on end. :D Ha! Just enjoy listening and learning. Ciao for now! -TQN B)

Yer missin' nuttin', Pokey. Had just heard about Vert Ref many times and wanted to stop in and check it out. That's all. :) Oh yeah. Where's Gumby? :D :P :D

Thanks for the welcome; I appreciate. :) Just finding my bearings. Good stuff, BTW. Kaboom! :P

(Please forgive my manners. Meant to say hey to everyone, including those I don't yet know.) :rolleyes:

Well. If'n you must know, that grenade thing is kinda nasty. :) But whatever and la la la! :P (Be mindful of the percussions at a later date, 67n!) :D

Guest rookie101
If I use a double barrel and you both stand together close enough, I could gitcha both! :o :D 'Til next!

Aaahhh, can't you just feel the love :blink: :P and yes, there goes the neighborhood.

I wouldn't really hurt 'em, Pokey. :) Just torture 'em mercilessly. :P And hey, sorry 'bout the Gumby comment. Shouldn't really harass folks without first gauging their sense of HA-HAs. :rolleyes: Okeedokee?

Guest pokey
I wouldn't really hurt 'em, Pokey. :) Just torture 'em mercilessly. :P And hey, sorry 'bout the Gumby comment. Shouldn't really harass folks without first gauging their sense of HA-HAs. :rolleyes: Okeedokee?

Its ok, i musta heard it a million times ! :blink: I usually tell ppls that he is stuck on the propeller of the boat from a water skiing accident, & i will get around to scraping him off in the spring :lol: