Pilot Career Foundation

From what I have heard and read, its kinda expensive. They also are without financing, I just checked their webiste, been months since they had a lender. The Schiewzer program is not listed anymore either. Doesn't look good to me. The time I called them they were rude, or the lady I talked to was anyway. I used the Key Aviation Loan, not available any longer, thanks to a highly talked about school doing shady buisness practices.

Just wondering if anyone has has used the pilot career foundation and what your opinion is of them.

Thank you,

PR

The school that I went with goes through them. The loan money goes from the bank to the pilot career foundation and then they distribute the funds directly to the school so the students can't touch the money. I was overcharged in many ways from the school that I attended. When I contacted the pcf to get my statements and other papers they seemed willing and on the ball to help. It has been over two years and I still have yet to get the information I requested. As it turns out the president of the school that I attended is on the chairman of the board of the pcf. That is the reason the pcf has been no help what so ever. I am assuming that this is the shady part that Mechanic was talking about. This school also has ties with Utah Valley State College.

• 1 month later...
The school that I went with goes through them. The loan money goes from the bank to the pilot career foundation and then they distribute the funds directly to the school so the students can't touch the money. I was overcharged in many ways from the school that I attended. When I contacted the pcf to get my statements and other papers they seemed willing and on the ball to help. It has been over two years and I still have yet to get the information I requested. As it turns out the president of the school that I attended is on the chairman of the board of the pcf. That is the reason the pcf has been no help what so ever. I am assuming that this is the shady part that Mechanic was talking about. This school also has ties with Utah Valley State College.

I am in the same boat. They have been no help at all.