There's the East Coast Aero Club out of Hanscom Air Force base, maybe less than a 30 minute drive from South Boston, I believe they fly 22's there. There is also Northeast helicopters out of Ellington Connecticut, probably within 1.5 hours of South Boston, they fly 22's there. There may be more, I just don't know. I also couldn't tell you anything about either place, Hope that helps.

Edited by DOORGUNNER

Anyone know of a training centre south coast boston on 22s thinking of going easter to visit brother would like to take a few hours there. thanks traveling from Ireland so need to sort out security aspect

East Coast Aero club flies R-22s and an R-44 (I think for $300/hr) out of Hanscom (KBED), and i know there is a school up in Lawrence (but, i think they might use 300c's and Lawrence is a long haul from the South Shore). Hanscom will be 30-45 minutes, maybe more with traffic. Here's a link to one of the instructor's web pages. At least thru 2001-2002, they were very twitchy at KBED security-wise.

And dude, punctuation and a little effort on the grammar, k?

--c