Cedar City, Utah

Scarab

I talked to a woman whose brother in law in Paragonah, Utah is dying of cancer. She asked if I could try to find some one out there to take him for a helicopter ride. Her cell # is 507 251 8447 name is Kris. She would like to arrange something and is willing to pay for it.

Thanks

I talked to a woman whose brother in law in Paragonah, Utah is dying of cancer. She asked if I could try to find some one out there to take him for a helicopter ride. Her cell # is 507 251 8447 name is Kris. She would like to arrange something and is willing to pay for it.

Thanks

I had someone stop into my school the other day asking something along the same lines... We are a bit north of Cedar City.

Our school is in Spanish Fork. Its about a 2.5 hour drive from Cedar... but I would be happy to do it if they can travel.

Utah Helicopter

801-794-2480

Cell: 801-368-6754

D

Edited by DeezNutz

• 2 weeks later...

Call Universal Heli in Provo. They have done this in the past and the owner never seems to say no. The guy to talke to is Hewy. Universal Helicopters Inc.

Provo Municipal Airport

3421 West Mike Jense Parkway

Provo, Utah 84601

Telephone: 801 377 0055 Fax: 801 377 1126

Hope this helps.

BEN

• 2 weeks later...
Call Universal Heli in Provo. They have done this in the past and the owner never seems to say no. The guy to talke to is Hewy. Universal Helicopters Inc.

Provo Municipal Airport

3421 West Mike Jense Parkway

Provo, Utah 84601

Telephone: 801 377 0055 Fax: 801 377 1126

Hope this helps.

BEN

Yes, universal never says no about situations like this. They make so much money by overcharging students to pay for things like this.

Yes, universal never says no about situations like this. They make so much money by overcharging students to pay for things like this.

I think you might be on the wrong web site. The original forum on JH is the place for hijacking a thread for you own agenda. If you have a issue with a school write a review on the school review page or start a thread about them. I have seen Universal help people like this in the past and I for one am greatful that the owner does infact support such things. If you have an issue with this post PM me

Fly Safe

BEN

Some misunderstanding here. Not looking for a free ride. This woman will pay you. Anyone in south Utah want to make a few skins CALL HER DIRECTLY

Thanks