R22 NEEDED FOR LEASE!! • $85 • WANTED FOR LEASE • I need an R22 in June or July to lease for CFI work and photo work. call 1.541.550.0690 thanks! • Contact Kelby L. Alexander - ALEXANDER AIR SERVICES located Keizer, OR USA • Telephone: 541.550.0690

I JUST SAW THIS POST ON BARNSTORMERS AND WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION HE HAD TWO OVERHAULLED R22'S COMMING IN JUNE.

R22 NEEDED FOR LEASE!! • $85 • WANTED FOR LEASE • I need an R22 in June or July to lease for CFI work and photo work. call 1.541.550.0690 thanks! • Contact Kelby L. Alexander - ALEXANDER AIR SERVICES located Keizer, OR USA • Telephone: 541.550.0690

I JUST SAW THIS POST ON BARNSTORMERS AND WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION HE HAD TWO OVERHAULLED R22'S COMMING IN JUNE.

I understand what you are saying. That is why my partner and I have this VERY calculated out.

1. We have hired one full time CFII.

2. I am one of the owners and am a CFI, so I am the first back up CFI.

3. The other owner is also a CFI, he is the second back up CFI.

4. We have one R22 coming out of 2200 the first of April.

5. The second R22 is coming out of 2200 the first of June.

6. Both will be insured at the same time, with 100 hours and annuals paid for in advance and the mechanic is willing and ready........ and FAST.

So we hopefully we have figured out most problems, the thing we are focused on is only having 6 full time students at a time, that leaves 6 students to 3 CFI's and 2 helicopters. Thats not a bad ratio at all. The way. Post from Alexander Air

Guest pokey
You talking to yourself? Both posts are from hoverflyr. LOL..

I've learned over the years to NOT listen when i talk to myself :unsure:

As far as Alexanders' add? I seen it a while back too. I've been in aviation a loong time, & have learned everything rarely goes as planned.

Posting topics and posts to himself and answering his own questions? Isn't that kind of like a shill at an auction..lol. SPAM

If he wants to advertise effectively, maybe he should pay for some advertising.....