R22/44 flight out of Trim, what can happen?

I have heard different suggestions as to what will happen structurally. I know for sure today one thing that can happen. I recieved a letter from RHC about the 44 tailrotor blades. By the way, the $10.00 POH subscription is well worth the price if you fly RHC products. Seems the tailrotor blades will develope cracks in the most inboard white band of the tailrotor blades. The Police versions have cracked 2 blades so far, due to orbits on scene, they say.

Safety Alert

Anyone know of other structural damage that can occur??

Also they put another blade service alert out. Seems they are going to close the tolerance on the bond line. I guess they think the gap is too great and could be causing problems??

This is some good info for the blade paint erosion.

Addendum

SL-32

Later

So, other than the main rotor blades and the tail rotor blades failing..anything else we Robbie flyers can look forward to ??

Maybe the police ships should alternate right orbits with their left orbits to help save taxpayer dollars buying new tail rotors ?? Or maybe they can take the cracked tail blades and put them on backwards for a while ? Just a thought.

I am a cynical bastard when it comes to these ships. I love to fly them, and hate to see these AD's and SN's...last week it was seat belts, this week tail rotors, last month main rotor blades..at least the engine keeps running !

Pre-flight em and fly em safe !

Goldy

Goldy you speak the truth, and don't stop now brother. We can take the hits as they come. As for me, i will now be inspecting the inboard stripe on my tail rotor extra careful from now on....

Goldy you speak the truth, and don't stop now brother. We can take the hits as they come. As for me, i will now be inspecting the inboard stripe on my tail rotor extra careful from now on....

I would have loved this info last week, BEFORE I was cruising over Malibu at balls to the wall 150MPH in a 44. Even after all the issues, the 44 is the smoothest ship around...anyone have a nice Raven II for sale?