New Here

Zabawakie

Hey all. First time poster, long time reader... for a few days anyways.

I have been wanting to fly for a looong time. I went through a few phases where I said I was gonna go for it and learn. But something usually stopped me. This time I did it though, went on my first demo flight and it was waaaay better than I ever thought it would be. My instructor told me I was doing way better than any of the other students he has had, he was actually laughing in amazement. I could hover for about 10 seconds, but as soon as I tried to spin 90 degrees, I got all confused and started getting wobbly. If only I had more time to practice. Now I have to wait till monday to call and talk to the owner of Glacier aviation to see if I can get in and financed. Im really excited, but a little nervous that I wont get financed. Anyways, nice to meet you all. im sure ill be on here more as I get in the copter more.

Zab

Hey Zab, welcome to verticalreference.com

You are going to find this sight very usefull through your training. Tons of great information and experienced pilot's willing to answer just about any question pertaining to aviation. Mike and his staff at Glacier are a bunch of great people and will do everything in their power to get you financed.

Good luck and fly safe.

--CM