Rotor & Wing Magazine

rotor91

Greetings ALL!

I have a bunch of older issues of R/W Magazine, and I don't want to recycle them to the dumpster, rather give them to people who want them! YES...they're free, but you'll have to pay for the postage. I have at least 80 issues(3 plastic 10x12x6 tubs full of'em), going back at least to 2000. I am going to weigh them for postage, how much it would cost to send from 1-5 around the US via USPS.

If you're interested, PM me, or email me at rotor91@gmail.com If you're local(ie: San Fernando Valley or Southbay area in SoCal, I can make arrangements to meet ya! Goldy?

Heck, I think have some Heli-Ops mags too!

Cheers

R91

Rob

Greetings ALL!

I have a bunch of older issues of R/W Magazine, and I don't want to recycle them to the dumpster, rather give them to people who want them! YES...they're free, but you'll have to pay for the postage. I have at least 80 issues(3 plastic 10x12x6 tubs full of'em), going back at least to 2000. I am going to weigh them for postage, how much it would cost to send from 1-5 around the US via USPS.

If you're interested, PM me, or email me at rotor91@gmail.com If you're local(ie: San Fernando Valley or Southbay area in SoCal, I can make arrangements to meet ya! Goldy?

Heck, I think have some Heli-Ops mags too!

Cheers

R91

Rob

Rob- funny you should mention that. I have a stack of AOPA, Vertical, Heli-Ops and a few others that I hate to throw away. Any students out there that want some reading material should really hook up and take us up on the offer.

Its free, and almost every magazine has tips, safety and accident reviews, etc.....good stuff.

BTW- We got a hook on the 44 last week.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Goldy