Heli Expo 08', now with Pic's

mechanic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo,

Your shot of the Cannon MD heli, to the right of it was a R22, I have flown that one. It belongs to HSI in Houston and the blue EC120 to the left of the MD was theirs too, have not flown that one, :D

Demo,

Your shot of the Cannon MD heli, to the right of it was a R22, I have flown that one. It belongs to HSI in Houston and the blue EC120 to the left of the MD was theirs too, have not flown that one, :D

I remember seeing that R22 and thinking it really seems out of place next to all those larger ships :D

I did not take many pics of the robbies except for "Anythings Possiable Aviation", I liked the paint on those... :P

Here are my pictures: http://public.fotki.com/PMS/helicopters/heli-expo--houston-/

You copy any of them for free just by right clicking the full-sized image and select "save as" to your own computer.

Nice to put some faces with names.

Enjoy,

Chris

A couple taken of my favorite nephew Ben at Heliexpo. Well he's my only nephew which makes him my de-facto favorite nephew. Loves airplanes and helicopters. However, it looks like he might become a Jr Robbie Ranger. I don't know if I can carry the shame or disgrace.

post-3339-1204847071_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1204847096_thumb.jpg

Edited by rick1128